Little Things!♥
ABOUT MY STORIES VISIT MEH? TWITTER FACEBOOK FORMSPRING
The time of my life :3
Friday, July 20, 2012 • 9:15 AM • 0 comments
Well,kali ini aku mau nunjukkin pertumbuhan kuu dari kecil sampe sekarang,haha :D



Ini waktu aku umur satu tahun-an, tinggal ku di tangerang.. unyu yahhh.wkwkwk


Nah,ini umur 2 tauuun~

Ini 3 taun :3 ini lomba... fotogenic,hahaha padahal akunya gak fotogenic-_-

Ini pas aku TK, umur 4 

Ini....... 2th birthday ;)


Ini SD kelas 1 an kirakira ... 




Kelas 7, di dusa :D



Kelas 8 :)

Kelas 9..

Sama sodaraaaaaaaaa~

1 tahun qaqa :3

Ini udah TK ~


My 14th birthday :)))



Well,that's my developments, how about yours ? ;)



PASTFUTURE
MY BLAHBLAHBLAH
HEI! I came from earth with love. My UFO was break down , My age 15 years old, and imma little bit random girl. I love coffee,chocolates,harrypotter and books sooo damn much, but I love my boyf more than 'em ♥ Don't be a copycat, stay awesome .

SAY SOMETHING~


"
"
Free Music Online
Free Music Online

free music at divine-music.info

OTHERS;


>> last edited
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> first edited
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • da judgement
  • 9A's trip for catalogue photos (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)
  • National Examination
  • 12 February 2012 ;))
  • SUPER BULET !
  • Just playing with my webcam @ 9A ! \m/
  • Page 22 of 366 . Still HOP-ING
  • Let's talk about 2011 ;)
  • Selamat bergalau saja lah :'D
  • Love and Friendship