Little Things!♥
ABOUT MY STORIES VISIT MEH? TWITTER FACEBOOK FORMSPRING
Just playing with my webcam @ 9A ! \m/
Sunday, January 22, 2012 • 6:49 AM • 0 comments
It's me ! XD

With @namiramungil  


haha :D

When biology lesson with @shnckds  


LOL XD

my face :p


three- angels ~~

photoscape - ing ~~

@namiramungil , @lylnsftr @rahmiek 

editing yeah ! 

What do you think ? ;D we're freak but awesome wkwkwkwkwk


PASTFUTURE
MY BLAHBLAHBLAH
HEI! I came from earth with love. My UFO was break down , My age 15 years old, and imma little bit random girl. I love coffee,chocolates,harrypotter and books sooo damn much, but I love my boyf more than 'em ♥ Don't be a copycat, stay awesome .

SAY SOMETHING~


"
"
Free Music Online
Free Music Online

free music at divine-music.info

OTHERS;


>> last edited
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> first edited
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Page 22 of 366 . Still HOP-ING
  • Let's talk about 2011 ;)
  • Selamat bergalau saja lah :'D
  • Love and Friendship
  • #awkwardmoments and #unyumoments
  • Introducing Indonesian :D
  • cinta tak selalu berbalas
  • #curhatanlail :'
  • hari ini , esok , suatu hari
  • Hey ! This is my school ~