Little Things!♥
ABOUT MY STORIES VISIT MEH? TWITTER FACEBOOK FORMSPRING
9A's trip for catalogue photos (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)
Sunday, June 24, 2012 • 7:29 AM • 0 comments
Last tuesday,my classmates and i created our catalog photos. We took those photos in panorama. First of all we were looking for best place to took our photos. Then we choose panorama because that's an a-mazing place that has a very beautiful view :3 We played since 09.00 AM until 09.00 PM .hohoho . A very nice trip guysss ~ we had a lunch in si boy waroeng in pleburan an had a dinner in nori :p Check our photos! xoxo ♥

It's meeeee ;)

Abian, Anzhar, Uli , Layl - We are flying :p

Lunch , @ Mas Boy

Uli and I . So unyu :3


With Aul , Uli , Dina ~


Ulfra-Girl . Stunning right ? XD 



PASTFUTURE
MY BLAHBLAHBLAH
HEI! I came from earth with love. My UFO was break down , My age 15 years old, and imma little bit random girl. I love coffee,chocolates,harrypotter and books sooo damn much, but I love my boyf more than 'em ♥ Don't be a copycat, stay awesome .

SAY SOMETHING~


"
"
Free Music Online
Free Music Online

free music at divine-music.info

OTHERS;


>> last edited
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> first edited
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • National Examination
  • 12 February 2012 ;))
  • SUPER BULET !
  • Just playing with my webcam @ 9A ! \m/
  • Page 22 of 366 . Still HOP-ING
  • Let's talk about 2011 ;)
  • Selamat bergalau saja lah :'D
  • Love and Friendship
  • #awkwardmoments and #unyumoments
  • Introducing Indonesian :D